Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Salam AIdiladha 2010

gambar rembat hehe
It's the day of the year again! While Muslims on the other side of the planet are celebrating Aidiladha today, we here, will be meeting the day tomorrow. I can sense that Aidiladha this time will be grandly celebrated. The neighbors here around my neighborhood have been meaning to do some offering for years. Only now that they have the chance to gather and do so, probably because of financial and time constraints. Oh well that is beside the main point. Anyways, neither am I going back to Melaka nor Johor for Aidiladha since my family has decided to stay here in Kajang to celebrate Aidiladha. For this blissful season, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Hari Raya Aidiladha. And for millions of Muslims out there who are making their journey to Mecca as to complete five tenets of our blessed religion, have a safe journey and may you be blessed with His forgiveness. I am definitely going to enjoy this enchanted feast and gain some kilos. Salam Aidiladha :)