Friday, December 31, 2010

Bonne Annee


Fireworks at KLCC

Of all the things we like the most about new years is the opportunity to set up New Year’s resolutions. Personally, I’m not too fond of New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve always found them to be arbitrary and decisions that I should make all year long.  For me, exam season is the hardest time to make a resolution and stick with it because it’s generally when I go through about of depression. I try and build good habits in when I’m strong and cling to them when I’m weak. Let us set our sights on the goals we have set before us.

Here we are, standing on the brink of 2010, hoping that 2011 will bring prosperity and everlasting happiness. Though 2010 has been somewhat a long breath-shorting journey, we managed to walk down the path with a song, with the essence of perseverance and self-righteousness embraced deep in our soul. Happy New Year and have a prosperous one!

Dear god, let 2011 be filled with good things, with the comfort of warmth in our relationships, with the strength of vibes and bonds to help people in need. As we make our resolutions for the year ahead, let us go forward with great hope that everything can be possible with Your help and guidance.
Happy New Year